Thursday, February 6, 2014

February's Maxxinista


Outfit 1: Blazer c/o Valentino via T.J. Maxx, Jeans: Forever21, Necklace & Gloves c/o T.J. Maxx, Bag: Michael Kors// Outfit 2: Coat: ASOS, Dress c/o AMI Clubwear, Jean Jacket & Tights: Forever21, Booties: Ninewest// Outfit 3: Scarf and Top c/o T.J. Maxx, Leggings: Urban Outfitters, Shoes c/o AMI Clubwear, Hat: no brand// Oufit 4: Coat and clutch: H&M, Jumpsuit c/o T.j. Maxx, Booties: DSW, Necklace: No brand

Note: 
     After submitting my favorite T.J. Maxx look to the Maxxinista Experience Competition, I was lucky enough to be chosen as February's Maxxinista. As part of the Experience, I was given a shopping spree to choose my favorite T.J. Maxx pieces and a trip to New York City for a professional photo shoot. My photo shoot was an amazing experience where I was able to have an incredibly talented team to do my hair and makeup, and not to mention help me handle the freezing NYC temperatures.  
     To start off my trip, I chose to wear something comfortable on the plane while feeling stylish in the fashion capital of New York City. I was able to sift through all of the fabulous items in N.Y.C.'s T.J. Maxx store with ease and choose my favorite items from the store to feature during the photo shoot.  Check out my outfit details above and shop the look below!
      The next few posts will include my favorite T.J. Maxx outfits, so stay tuned! Be sure to check out T.J. Maxx's tumblr, facebook, instagram and twitter for my feature.
Shop the look:
Location: NYC, NY
Musical Inspiration:

This post has been linked.

14 comments :

  1. Love your outfit :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love the gloves in the first look and the clutch in the last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ommggg so luckkyyy congratsz love all of your looks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Afsha!! You look amazing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was a really fun article, and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those brown booties♥♥♥ Great outfit!!!

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on being a maxxinista!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love finding stuff out of TK Maxx, lovely post! x

    http://monochromequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfits!
    xo

    Favorite Moments of NYFW
    http://berrytrendy.com/2014/02/12/new-york-fashion-week-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being a maxinista! That must have been so cool!
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving every outfit and the pictures are such really beautiful!

    Xo Miriam
    http://www.madeincbymorales.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah, that's AMAZING! Too cool!

    I would love if you checked out my blog, www.Folio-V.com

    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete